► Entry Form
4 MODULES - 4 WINNERS SWEEPSTAKES
There's always room for one more.
Whether this is your first 500 Series module, or the one that will fill that last remaining space in your rack - RSPE wants to give you the chance to win it for free!
Simply register and 4 lucky winners will receive the module of their choice.
For more information & specs on each module, be sure to check them out in our store.
- Aphex Dual RPA 500 Tube Mic Pre
- Rupert Neve 542 Tape Emulator
- Cartec PreQ5 Mic Pre & EQ
- Tonelux MP5A Mic Pre
Sweepstakes Registration Has Closed
Stay Tuned! We'll be randomly selecting 4 winners on September 20th.
(855) 632-1032 | (323) PRO-TOOLS
RSPE AUDIO & VIDEO SOLUTIONS
4130 CAHUENGA BLVD. #210 UNIVERSAL CITY, CA 91602
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the contiguous United States of America and are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00a.m. PDT on June 21, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT September 15, 2013. For complete Official Rules, including entry instructions and prize details, visit CONTEST RULES. Sponsor: RSPE Audio Solutions, Inc.
► Official Rules
RSPE AUDIO INC’S “4 MODULES, 4 WINNERS” 500 SERIES SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The RSPE Audio Inc’s “4 Modules, 4 Winners” 500 Series Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of RSPE Audio or other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by RSPE Audio Solutions, Inc (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on June 21st, 2013 at 8.01am PDT and ends on September 15th, 2013 at 11.59pm PDT (the “Entry Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. All postmarked entries must be postmarked on or before September 15th 2013, and must be received on or before September 20th 2013. Entries submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, go to www.rspeaudio.com, follow the link to the contest page and fill out the form completely, or, mail a 3” x 5” card, including entering your name, age, address, contact phone, and email address to RSPE Audio, Inc at Attn: 4 Modules, 4 Winners, 4130 Cahuenga Blvd, Suite 210, Universal City, Ca. 91602. Upon receipt of the mail-in entry, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All mail-in entries must be hand-printed. There is no limit on the number of entries per person, but any entries attempted through the use of agencies, or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar methods, or through the use of fraudulent email accounts will be disqualified. No copies, facsimiles, or reproductions will be accepted. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language including profanity, to be determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. DRAWING: On or about September 20, 2013, the Sponsor will select four potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winners within five (5) days of the drawing, via email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within five (5) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all eligible entries received. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian must sign the Affidavit/Release on the potential winner’s behalf.
8. PRIZES: 1 winner will be randomly selected for each of the 4 prizes offered: 1) Aphex Dual RPA 500 Tube Mic Pre ($799.00 value), 1) Rupert Neve 542 Tape Emulator ($895.00 value), 1) Cartec PreQ5 ($895.00 value) and 1) Tonelux MP5A ($949.00 value) for a total of 4 winners will be awarded. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to threaten, annoy, harass, bother or otherwise disrupt any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its parent, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
The Released Parties shall not be liable to winners or to any other person for failure to supple the prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of Gods, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or requests(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the actions(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond the Release Parties’ control.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS AND OFFICIAL RULES: To request a winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to RSPE Audio Solutions, 4130 Cahuenga Blvd, Suite 210, Toluca Lake, CA 91602, Vermont residents may omit postage for the self-addressed envelope. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period. For a copy of the Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked “OFFICIAL RULES RSPE Audio Inc’s “4 Modules, 4 Winners” 500 Series Sweepstakes” for receipt.