NO BRAINER DEAL: Metric Halo TransientControl
RSPE audio has teamed up with Metric Halo to offer one of their most popular plugins, TransientControl, for the No Brainer Deal price of $30! (retail $129 - save over 75%)
TransientControl is an AAX plug-in that allows you to modify dynamics in ways that aren't possible with traditional compressors. You can directly change the transient ("attack") and sustain of your audio; this allows you to make your tracks more punchy, or smooth them out so they sit in a mix. TransientControl is not a compressor, but is a new class of dynamics control. It allows you to adjust the transient and sustain of your signal based on sophisticated envelope detectors, instead of level. TransientControl can help you raise the "snap" of a snare hit without increasing the overall level, or tone down the pick attack of a bass track to smooth it out. TransientControl's unique user interface gives you three levels of control, from basic "more/less" knobs to complete tweak-ability of the envelope detectors for exact control or special effects. TC has a very low DSP usage, so you can put it on every track of a multimic'd drum kit without worrying about running out of DSP.
TransientControl features a UI with 3 views:
- Basic: Provides access to the Transient, Sustain and Gain controls as well as the input meter.
- Basic w/Process Meter: As above, with the addition of a meter that allows you to see the activity of the plug-in.
- Advanced w/Process Meter: This view adds access to the advanced controls of the transient and sustain detectors.
This Plugin is AAX (Mac & Windows, Native & DSP) and Audio Units (Mac) Compatible with a single activation code.
- AAX: Pro Tools 10 or 11 for Mac/Win
- AU: Any Mac AU host (32 & 64 bit)
- iLok key and account (AAX and AU)
Don't miss out! This is the only time on record this plug-in will be available at these blow-out prices anywhere in the world.
Act Fast, This No-Brainer Deal Ends April 30th!
*Since this is a software activation, all sales are final*