Amphion One18 + Used Bryston 4B ST Studio Monitor Bundle
Amphion + Bryston = the perfect pairing. While supplies last, buy a new pair of Amphion One18 studio monitors and bundle it with a USED Bryston 4B ST for only $350 more. Don't wait–very limited quantities available!
Bryston Amps are used, in good physical condition and in perfect working order. Come fully tested by our service tech and include a 6-month RSPE Platinum Warranty. Add optional Amphion Speaker cables to complete the system.
Amphion One18 Studio Monitors
The Amphion One18 studio monitors offer a wide sweet spot and pinpoint-accurate imaged sound. This allows for fast and accurate creative decisions. Whether you are writing music, recording, or mixing, the One18 loudspeakers can be your creative weapon-of-choice. Thanks to their natural tone and balanced frequency response you can enjoy 12-hour-long sessions, with no ear fatigue.
Extremely detailed but not bright or harsh, the One18 studio monitors allow you to achieve great results quicker and without any doubt. Their perfect translation to any other listening system or environment brings no surprises when auditioning your work outside of your studio.
While being remarkably accurate, One18 monitors are strikingly musical and able to translate not only the finest mixing details but also the most delicate acoustic emotions. This results in an effective and deeply enjoyable music-creating process.
The Amphion One18 studio monitor offers premium performance for critical monitoring sessions. These high-end passive monitors employ a custom-designed 6.5″ (180mm) woofer, a fast-response titanium tweeter, a high-density Corian waveguide, and a sealed enclosure with a passive radiator to deliver the natural, transparent, un-hyped sound you need to make critical mixing decisions.
Amphion One18 Features
- The new studio-standard for nearfield monitors delivering an exquisite sonic performance
- The One18s Cost-Performance alone make these a vital addition to any studio – large or small
- This muscular monitor workhorse produces unparalleled sonic clarity and sound image
- Handmade in Finland by Amphion
The Bryston 4B-ST stereo amplifier consists of two amplifier modules, each with its own +/- 85v power supply. Each of the two amplifier modules uses eight of Bryston's custom power transistors for a total of 16 output devices. The two channels may be operated independently (at 250 watts per channel @ 8 ohms, 400 watts @ 4 ohms), or combined to form a single 800 watt monaural amplifier into 8 ohms.
Classic Bryston 4B ST Stereo Amplifier
Bryston amplifiers come equipped with one unbalanced RCA (single-ended0 and one balanced combination XLR 1/4 inch jacks per channel. All inputs use fully discrete buffer circuitry. The balanced inputs use a combination 3-pin XLR and 1/4" tip-ring-sleeve input connector. All input connectors are gold-plated and should only be used with high-quality gold plated interconnect cable, as a poorly plated connector will eventually corrode through the gold flash.
Bryston ST series amplifiers have gain levels that match the type of input used. This provides overall system gain that is consistent whether RCA, XLR/Phone bridged or stereo is selected.
Bryston 4B St Features
- Solid-state stereo power amplifier
- Output power: 250W continuous into 8 ohms (24dBW), 400Wpc rms continuous into 4 ohms (23dBW); 800W continuous into 8 ohms in bridged mode (29dBW)
- Current delivery: 16A continuous, 48A peak, per channel
- Frequency response: 1Hz–100kHz, ±3dB for 1W output
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.007%, 20 Hz- 20 kHz @ 250 Wpc
- S/N Ratio: hum and noise, 108dB below rated output, 90dB IHF
- Input sensitivity: 1.4V for 250Wpc into 8 ohms
- Voltage gain: 30dB
- THD+noise: 20Hz–20kHz, 0.01%
- IM distortion (60Hz+7kHz, 4:1, SMPTE method): less than 0.01% at rated power
- Damping factor: greater than 500 at 20Hz, at 8 ohms (equivalent to an output impedance of less than 0.016 ohms)
- Input impedance: 50k ohms unbalanced, 30k ohms balanced
- Polarity: non-inverting
- Gold-plated connectors