Amphion Two18 + Used Bryston 4B ST Studio Monitor Bundle
Amphion + Bryston = the perfect pairing. While supplies last, buy a new pair of Amphion Two18 studio monitors and bundle it with a USED Bryston 4B ST for only $350 more. Don't wait–very limited quantities available!
Bryston Amps are used, in good physical condition and in perfect working order. Come fully tested by our service tech and include a 6-month RSPE Platinum Warranty. Add optional Amphion Speaker cables to complete the system.
Amphion Two18 Studio Monitor
The Amphion Two18 passive studio monitors are the number 1 choice for a number of A-list composers, sound engineers, and producers. The Two18 monitors bring them the confidence that their work will translate accurately to the outside world. These loudspeakers provide a neutral presentation, with a phase-accuracy and imaging that is second to none.
Whether you are composing, tracking, mixing, or mastering, the Two18 studio monitors are the perfect tool to assist you finishing your work both faster as well as achieving premium results. These transparent and elegantly-truthful studio monitors are perfectly balanced, and easily respond to any acoustic environment, personal tastes, or music genre.
The Two18 monitor provides very clear definition – particularly space and sonic placement, and even frequency response and dynamic changes. They remain full and sonically constant at lower listening levels, making them ideal for long-haul mix or mastering sessions. The Two18 studio monitors provide exceptionally precise imaging and a wide sweet spot, keeping the sound well-balanced even when you move around the room.
Amphion’s Two18 is a high-end passive monitor that employs custom-designed drivers, a high-density Corian waveguide, and a sealed enclosure with a passive radiator to deliver natural, transparent and un-hyped sound. The dual LF/MF drivers work in tandem with precise phase alignment to reproduce a wide sonic range with exceptional accuracy.
Amphion Two18 Features
- Amphion's Flagship monitor with 6½” LF/MF drivers, 1" titanium tweeter and passive raditors
- Delivers unsurpassed levels of detail, 3D depth, stereo width, phase/frequency response
- Delivers consistent mix translation, removing insecurities regarding frequency or end-results
- Handmade in Finland by Amphion
Classic Bryston 4B ST Stereo Amplifier
The Bryston 4B-ST stereo amplifier consists of two amplifier modules, each with its own +/- 85v power supply. Each of the two amplifier modules uses eight of Bryston's custom power transistors for a total of 16 output devices. The two channels may be operated independently (at 250 watts per channel @ 8 ohms, 400 watts @ 4 ohms), or combined to form a single 800 watt monaural amplifier into 8 ohms.
Bryston amplifiers come equipped with one unbalanced RCA (single-ended0 and one balanced combination XLR 1/4 inch jacks per channel. All inputs use fully discrete buffer circuitry. The balanced inputs use a combination 3-pin XLR and 1/4" tip-ring-sleeve input connector. All input connectors are gold-plated and should only be used with high-quality gold plated interconnect cable, as a poorly plated connector will eventually corrode through the gold flash.
Bryston ST series amplifiers have gain levels that match the type of input used. This provides overall system gain that is consistent whether RCA, XLR/Phone bridged or stereo is selected.
Bryston 4B St Features
- Solid-state stereo power amplifier
- Output power: 250W continuous into 8 ohms (24dBW), 400Wpc rms continuous into 4 ohms (23dBW); 800W continuous into 8 ohms in bridged mode (29dBW)
- Current delivery: 16A continuous, 48A peak, per channel
- Frequency response: 1Hz–100kHz, ±3dB for 1W output
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.007%, 20 Hz- 20 kHz @ 250 Wpc
- S/N Ratio: hum and noise, 108dB below rated output, 90dB IHF
- Input sensitivity: 1.4V for 250Wpc into 8 ohms
- Voltage gain: 30dB
- THD+noise: 20Hz–20kHz, 0.01%
- IM distortion (60Hz+7kHz, 4:1, SMPTE method): less than 0.01% at rated power
- Damping factor: greater than 500 at 20Hz, at 8 ohms (equivalent to an output impedance of less than 0.016 ohms)
- Input impedance: 50k ohms unbalanced, 30k ohms balanced
- Polarity: non-inverting
- Gold-plated connectors