Antelope Audio Edge Go USB Modeling Mic
A portable, bus-powered USB microphone that features dual large diaphragm capsules, and built in Mic Pre, A/D Converter and FPGA processing chip for an all-in-one studio on the go.
Antelope Audio Edge Go is a bus-powered USB Modeling Microphone that features a built-in mic preamp, A/D converter and FPGA processing chip. Fully powered over USB-C (though still Type-A compatible), Edge Go uses the same capsule and thus provides the same fidelity and build quality of the Edge Duo large-diaphragm modeling condenser mic. Edge Go adds other Antelope technology, such as a discrete mic preamp, upscale AD converters, and Antelope's FPGA FX platform for low-latency microphone and effects modeling all housed in the microphone itself.
Edge Go comes with a selection of ready-made presets that contain effects chains built out of vintage EQ and compressor models, de-essing, gating, tape saturation, and reverb, providing professional-sounding results quickly and not at the expense of CPU power.
Edge Go includes the modeling microphone, a desktop mic stand, professional pop filter, custom shockmount, USB-C cable, and hard shell carrying case.
Antelope Edge Go Key Features:
- Studio-grade dual-diaphragm condenser microphone with 192 kHz/24-bit USB output
- High Quality A/D converter built in the microphone body
- Includes Edge Go software with 11 microphone emulations and 22 studio effects, with easy presets for dialing in your sound fast
- FPGA FX processor built in to the microphone for all-in-one mobile mic modeling
- 1/8" stereo headphone output on the microphone for zero-latency monitoring
- Straightforward and easy to use
- Impressive dynamic range and frequency response
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Comes with hard case, shock mount, metal pop filter, desktop mic stand, and USB-C to USB-A cable
- No need for an external audio interface, preamp, power supply, or DSP accelerator
- Ideal go-anywhere recording rig for musicians, podcasters, vloggers, voiceover artists, and content creators
Included Mic Emulations:
- Berlin 47 FT
- Berlin 49T
- Berlin 57
- Berlin 87
- Berlin 67
- Berlin M103
- Vienna 12
- Vienna 414
- Tokyo 800T
- Oxford 4038
- Sacramento 121R
Included FPGA Effects:
- Reel to Reel
- VEQ-4K BLACK
- Master De-esser
- Gyratec IX
- VPA 76
Plug’n’play & USB Bus Powered
Unlike the other modeling microphones in the Edge series, Go features USB connection and headphone monitor built into the mic itself. This makes it very easy to use and extremely portable. Simply take it out of its case, plug it in, pick one of the 18 available emulations and start tracking. All you need to make studio quality recording on the go is this microphone and a laptop.
Get powerful, studio quality recording on the go with the portable, bus-powered Antelope Edge Go Modeling Microphone.