Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge Thunderbolt Audio Interface
With the Apogee Thunderbridge, gone are the days of the oversized, overpriced PCI-card based system. A 64-channel audio interface for Symphony I/O with the blazing-fast power of Thunderbolt technology , compatible with the new Mac Pro.
- Connects up to 64 channels of Apogee I/O to any Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Operates at sample rates from 44.1-192 kHz
- Compatible with Symphony I/O and X-Symphony-equipped Rosetta 800, 200, AD16X and DA16X.
- Latency = 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer
- 2 Thunderbolt™ ports for connecting additional peripherals
- 2 PC-32 ports for connection to Apogee interfaces
- DC Input - 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Status LEDs to verify proper system configuration at a glance
- Works with any Core Audio compatible application on Mac including: Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton Live
- Certified by Intel
- Made in the U.S.A.
Legendary Sound Quality.
Apogee’s Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge® enables Apogee’s flagship audio interface, Symphony I/O, to connect to any Thunderbolt™ equipped Mac for true Thunderbolt compatibility and performance. Capable of up to 64 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge delivers impressive channel counts at unprecedented speeds for a latency and hassle free recording experience that meets the requirements of the most demanding professional audio I/O applications.
The Power of Two Ports
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge offers two Thunderbolt ports to take advantage of the Thunderbolt protocol’s daisy-chaining feature. Using the second port, additional Thunderbolt devices such as hard drives, DisplayPort monitors and other high bandwidth media devices may be connected in parallel from a single Thunderbolt port on the Mac.
Near Zero Latency
Built upon the PCIe protocol, Thunderbolt technology is as fast as any PCIe card such as the Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe. Measured at 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer, Symphony I/O and Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge deliver near zero latency for a hassle free workflow.
Who is it for
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is for the audio professional seeking the highest channel count, lowest latency, and highest quality audio solution for the Mac based studio.
The Symphony System
What makes Symphony the best sounding, most powerful, most affordable pro audio production system ever?
- Award winning sound quality of Apogee AD/DA Converters
- Up to 64 Channels of I/O with Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge
- Ultra low latency... 1.8 Milliseconds at 96kHz
- Compatibility with any Core Audio Application on Mac including Logic, Pro Tools and Ableton Live
- Connects to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac with a single cable
- Up to 32-channels of analog I/O in a single unit
Best per-channel value of any professional multi-channel system
The Symphony System delivers unprecedented performance and quality at a cost as low as $125 per analog I/O channel, an incredible cost-per-channel value for a professional Thunderbolt based audio system.
The Next-generation Mac Pro Workstation
Thunderbolt technology is the next leap in high channel, low latency audio recording. And the new Apple Mac Pro is the ultimate Thunderbolt workstation. Gone are the days of the oversized, overpriced PCI-card based system. Thunderbolt is more efficient, more affordable and more expandable. Future proof your professional studio with the new Mac Pro, Symphony I/O and ThunderBridge.
Intel's Thunderbolt Connection
The fastest way to transfer data to and from a Mac
Thunderbolt consists of two mature and stable protocols, PCI Express and DisplayPort, creating a single highly-efficient protocol for both audio and video devices. Given that each technology has been well vetted in the computing industry you can be confident in its stability and performance.
Thunderbolt offers a number of advantages for the audio and video professional, including the ability to connect up to six devices to single Thunderbolt port, as well as time synchronization uniquely suited for audio and video devices.
Certified by Intel
Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge is certified by Intel, so you can be confident it will flawlessly integrate with other certified Thunderbolt devices.
*In the box:
*Please note: Thunderbolt cable sold separately
- Symphony 64 |ThunderBridge
- QuickStart Guide
- DC Power Supply + IEC AC cable
- 1 PC-32 Cable
ThunderBridge delivers impressive channel counts at unprecedented speeds for a latency and hassle free recording experience. For more information, talk to an RSPE representative.