The DrumBrute has 17 distinct analog drum instruments, an advanced 64-step drum sequencer with song mode, and sequence looper.
The Arturia DrumBrute provides 17 distinct, fully analog drum and percussion instruments with an intuitive sequencer, massive connectivity, a two-mode Steiner-Parker filter, and dynamic performance controls, DrumBrute will take your beat production to the next level.
The Arturia DrumBrute creates energetic and exciting drum beats with a single, user-friendly device. With its vast sonic potential and smooth workflow, DrumBrute meets and exceeds the expectations of demanding musicians. Bridging the gap between inspiration and technology, DrumBrute offers punchy analog drum sounds, advanced 64 step / 64 pattern sequencing possibilities and ultra-effective performance controls.
Arturia DrumBrute Key Features:
- 17 pure analog drum sounds
- Kick 1, kick 2, snare, clap, hi-hat 1, hi-hat 2, conga hi, conga
low, tom hi, tom low, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal,
reverse cymbal, zap.
- Wide-range controls allow for many new and unique sounds.
- 2 different flavors of kick drums
- Our unique analog Reverse Cymbal
- 64 patterns with up to 64 steps each
- Separate accent per drum
- Song mode for chaining patterns
- Pattern effects
- Swing that can be global or per instrument
- Randomness per instrument for generating variations.
- Pattern Looper for beat repeat functions
- Steiner Parker output filter with bypass
- Multiple sync options
- 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, DIN48
- USB MIDI interface
- Mix audio output (unbalanced 1/4" jack)
- Individual audio outputs (unbalanced 3.5mm jacks)
- Headphone output with both 3.5mm and 1/4” jacks
- Create polyrhythms
- Each drum track can be a separate length.
Artuia is dedicated to musicians. They dare to create original and different instruments, and reinvent products. Call or chat with
a RSPE representative today for more information.