Arturia MiniBrute 2 - Keyboard Synthesizer
The MiniBrute 2 has evolved from the legendary monosynth that revolutionized the analog scene with its mixable waveforms, Steiner-Parker filter, and Brute Factor. Now with semi-modular architecture, you can splice its genome and expand its raw power into the world of Eurorack modular.
The Arturia The MiniBrute 2 is designed to be an exceptionally powerful, modern analog synthesizer with a classic flair.
The roots of this product stem from the greatest synthesizers of all time, all enhanced with Arturia’s own modern touch and character. The now famous ‘Brute’ style oscillators, paired with the classic sounds of the Steiner-Parker filter, give you a wealth of tools and amazing sonic character with which to build your own sounds.
There are many great features, both old and new, in the MiniBrute 2 series synths. But the pièce de résistance of the MiniBrute 2 might be the inclusion of a very flexible 48-point patch bay. This physical matrix allows you to route modulation sources in a nearly endless number of ways, both within the MiniBrute 2 and with external devices.
Couple these features with the sheer musicality of the sequencer and arpeggiator and you have an instrument that will become a powerful asset in your creative endeavors, be they on stage or in the studio.
We are excited to bring you this powerful and affordable synthesizer. It is the culmination of many years of research, and is the perfect combination of our passion for the world of synthesizers and our deep appreciation for the the world of music they help to create.
Arturia MiniBrute Features
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry
- Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB I/O