Arturia MiniBrute Red - Analog Synthesizer
The MiniBrute is a revolutionary new analog synthesizer from Arturia.
The MiniBrute features a pure analog signal path and a host of unique features, it sets a new standard for what a hardware synthesizer should be.
The MiniBrute is 100% analog audio signal path features a VCO wave mixer, the classic Steiner-Parker multimode filter, and numerous analog innovations such as the Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and the Brute Factor™. Boasting complete MIDI, CV and USB connectivity, MiniBrute is right at home with your computer or your vintage synths, making it the ideal companion to deliver a pure analog blast anywhere you go.
The MiniBrute was developed in partnership with synth guru Yves Usson, MiniBrute comes with brilliant innovations such as the Brute Factor™, Metalizer, Ultrasaw, and full USB, MIDI and CV connectivity for easy integration into any modern or vintage setup.
MiniBrute met its match in the classic Steiner-Parker filter, specially revised by Nyle Steiner himself. It’s arguably the best multimode filter design around, delivering analog warmth with a uniquely raw and aggressive edge.
MiniBrute sets a new standard for excellence with its truly unique sound.
Small yet powerful, affordable but built like a tank, 100% analog from a company known for its digital instruments...everything about MiniBrute seems impossible. But when this synth meets your music, anything is possible.
Arturia MiniBrute Key Features:
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random
Square, Random Sine) and bi-polar modulation destinations (to PWM &
Metalize, Pitch, Filter, Amplifier)
- LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
- LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes (trill up, trill down, sine)
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out :
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Output: Pitch (tracks the keyboard and pitch wheel)
- Gate In/Out
- Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
- MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Full Function Arpeggiator:
- 4 modes of arpeggiation
- 4 octave range control
- 6 step divisions
- 6 Swing positions
- Hold function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo
- MIDI Sync
- Rugged Aluminium enclosure
- 12V DC 1A power
Artuia is dedicated to musicians. They dare to create original and different instruments, and reinvent products. Call or chat with
a RSPE representative today for more information.