Avid Media Composer | Ultimate Video Editing Software Floating License - 5 Pack
5 shared Media Composer licenses that you can then deploy across your entire facility—using just a single system ID and the easy-to-use Avid Floating License Server software.
Avid Media Composer is the go-to video editing software for professional editors in every segment of movie making, television, broadcast, and streaming media. Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res and HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you can focus on telling a great story. And now it’s even easier to use, with a sleeker new interface, support for HDR (high dynamic range), more audio tracks, and more power under the hood.
Benefits of Avid Floating Licenses
For large-scale media enterprise, post-production houses, and educational institutions, Avid's floating licenses enable you to purchase “packs” of shared licenses to deploy across your entire facility using a single system ID. This enables multiple editors to use Media Composer® simultaneously on any number of workstations when licenses are available (not actively in use). Once you close your Media Composer application, the license is automatically returned to the pool of available licenses on the licensing server.
Media Composer Key Features
- Accelerate your storytelling with ultraaccurate ACE-certified editing tools, open workflows, background rendering, and 64-bit performance
- Directly access and edit RED, ARRI, QuickTime, ProRes, Sony, Panasonic, and other file-based formats
- Work natively with 2K, 4K, Ultra HD, HDR, and custom raster high-res and HD sources
- Capture, monitor, and output HD and high-res media with Avid Artist | DNxIQ or third-party cards and devices
- Preview clips quickly with the Source Browser
- Mix and match formats, frame rates, and more in real time—no rendering
- Experience high-performance high-res and HD editing—in mastering picture quality—with Avid DNxHR and DNxHD
- Speed up editing and color correction with Artist Series support
- Never lose assets with the industry’s most reliable media management, which can automate complex tasks in the background
- Expand real-time collaboration beyond the walls of your facility
- Deliver on time and on budget, with tight integration into professional pipelines
- Work on stereoscopic 3D projects with a comprehensive set of tools
- Create 5.1/7.1 surround mixes—with up to 64 audio tracks—in Media Composer or import from Pro Tools®
- Get the look, effects, and quality you want with powerful production tools
- Version, transfer, and archive finished sequences easily with AS-02/AS-11
- Work on a Mac or PC
Accelerate Your Workflow
Media Composer goes where other editing systems leave off, enabling you to create and deliver your best work faster. Accelerate 4K, Ultra HD, HD, SD, 3D, HDR, and custom-raster file-based workflows. Maximize your efficiency with the award-winning, ACE-certified toolset. Archive finished sequences with ease. And because complex media tasks, including transcoding and effects rendering, can be automated in the background, you gain more time to focus on your story.
Get Unparalleled Workflow Solutions
With Media Composer, you can create in ways you never thought possible. Work in any resolution with Avid Resolution Independence and the new Avid DNxHR codec. Edit solo or collaborate with others—in real time—on premises or from anywhere through the cloud. Find the best takes and right clips fast with the ScriptSync® and PhraseFind™ options. Capture and monitor media using an Avid or third-party video I/O interface or edit on-the go with the software standalone. Accelerate your editing with powerful Avid® control surface options. And add additional color grading, mastering tools, newsroom integration, and more with a host of options.
Overcome Technology Challenges
Gain the commanding edge and stay at the forefront of the media industry with a steady stream of new updates and features that enable you to work with the latest media formats and technologies. From IP workflows and real-time remote collaboration, to support for the industry’s most extensive range of filebased media, codecs, and third-party products, Media Composer is the only tool that advances your editorial integrity and versatility—now and in the future.
Access Media Composer Your Way
You can now access Media Composer in more ways than ever. Get the lowest cost of entry with a subscription. Purchase and own the software outright. Get facility-wide floating licensing. Or choose the new “virtual” license to run Media Composer on a single server in your facility, enabling multiple editors to access the software remotely using an Internet-connected computer or zero client. And if you’re just starting out, check out Media Composer | First—a free new streamlined version of Media Composer.
Accelerate your video editing and focus on your storytelling with Avid Media Composer. Call or Chat with RSPE for more information