Avid Pro Tools | MTRX Multi-Format I/O and Monitor Controller for S6, S3, and other EUCON surfaces
MTRX provides the superior sound quality of DAD’s legendary AD and DA converters—plus incredibly flexible monitoring, I/O, and routing capabilities for Pro Tools
The Pro Tools | MTRX audio interface and monitors controller is designed for Pro Tools | HDX and HD Native users who are looking for the purest, most detailed sound quality and expansive routing and monitor control possible. Developed by Digital Audio Denmark for Avid, Pro Tools | MTRX gives Pro Tools users the superior sonic quality of DAD’s legendary AD and DA converters—along with incredibly flexible monitoring, I/O, and routing capabilities—all in one powerful unit. Powered by the MediaCentral® Platform, it integrates seamlessly with Pro Tools | S6 and Pro Tools | S3 control surfaces. Eight available 8-channel card slots allow you to customize MTRX for your studios needs.
MTRX Base Unit comes with 16 AES I/O, a Coaxial MADI I/O pair, 2 mini DigiLink, Pro|Mon2 Eucon Monitoring, DADMan Application for remote control and configuration from Mac or PC.
Avid Pro Tools | MTRX Key Features:
- Capture and play back audio in the highest audio quality possible—up to 384 kHz DSD
- Customize the interface for your needs, whether you want 48 analog channels, 64 digital, or something in between
- Choose from a wide variety of I/O, including mic pres, Dante, MADI, AES3, and 3G-SDI
- Get the versatility you need to connect with the widest array of gear, devices, and environments
- Use as a 64-channel interface to Pro Tools | HD or standalone
- Gain flexible routing and monitoring control with the included DADman software and Pro | Mon 2
- Use one interface for multiple applications, including music recording, Dolby Atmos, live sound, multi Pro Tools post workflows, monitor control, and more
- Remotely control up to 48 mic preamps per interface from both DADman and Pro Tools | S6
- Configure your monitor section as you need it with multiple speaker sets
- Build custom fold-down templates to instantly switch between monitor formats
- Sum stems and sources to feed monitor outputs using Pro | Mon as a 256 x 32 summing mixer
- Work with multiple audio formats, from mono and stereo, to 64 channels of audio output
- Get a quick glimpse into your signal status and session activity on the frontpanel display
* MADI, Dante, and SDI I/O option cards sold separately
Exceptional Sound Quality
Pro Tools | MTRX is possibly the best sounding interface around, and shines when used as a high-performance 64-channel audio interface for Pro Tools | HD. With DAD’s sophisticated and transparent AD/DA conversion, you can preserve the sonic fidelity and musical nuances that other interfaces fail to capture—with sample rates up to 384 kHz/DSD. Hear music and audio exactly as the mic captured it, enabling you to deliver the truest sound productions with impeccable clarity.
Flexible I/O with MTRX Expansion Cards
Inputs. Outputs. Analog. Digital. Remote-controllable mic pres and more. You can have it all thanks to eight card slots inviting you to mix and match whatever mic, line, MADI, Dante, AES3, SDI, and other I/O you desire. With up to three MADI ports on the chassis, plus eight dual MADI cards as options, you can also configure MTRX as a 19 x 19 MADI router. You get the versatility you need to connect with the widest array of gear and devices and into today’s multifaceted studio environments.
Take ultimate control of your studio with Avid Pro Tools | MTRX. MTRX features a wide variety of option cards to perfectly suit your need. Call or Chat an RSPE Representative to configure your Pro Tools | MTRX.