Working at RSPE Audio and Video
RSPE is a fast paced, exciting work environment that offers a challenging and creative atmosphere.
If you are dynamic, goal oriented, and creative individual looking for an opportunity to grow within the technology driven entertainment industry,
joining RSPE may be the next important step for your career. The fiber
that binds all of our clients together is the need for the best technology at
the best prices.
Our #1 goal as a team is to deliver!
On the job training, professional goals, milestones and the opportunity to drive your own success, are an integral part of RSPE's culture. Your position is molded to your strengths.
Since the very first day of business at RSPE, there has been a constant evolution of support mechanisms. Our mantra within the entire company is "Keeping Promises to Our Customers".
We have enhanced our support systems and infrastructure every year to specifically improve response times and increase efficiency while preserving the efforts of every team member, and most of all, insure customer satisfaction.
If you think your career goals coincide with ours and you want to earn more money,
consider a career in sales at RSPE.
Our first industry newsletter was in 1992. Since then, RSPE has strived to share meaningful information with its' customers.
Brilliant minds in front of and behind the scenes at RSPE have consistently been driven to lead our industry with meaningful content, promotions, and technology.
If you have a creative mind, are goal oriented, and want to directly impact the bridge between technology and sales, please send your resumé.
Operations and Sales Support
Our cross-training philosophy gives everyone the opportunity to understand and improve operations and customer service. If you are driven to help people get what they need quickly and efficiently, we're your company.
Some Thoughts From Our Staff:
"The best part about working at RSPE is that everyone brings something unique to the table. Our individual strengths are encouraged, and that results in each person having their own niche and specialty. And that makes for a strong whole. Every day we come together to facilitate some part of this industry. We get to help so many people with their careers and dreams, which in my opinion, is the greatest responsibility one could have."
Job Title: Executive Assistant, Logistics Specialist
Reports to: Senior Executives
For 24 years, RSPE has been a dynamic, challenging and exciting career choice.
Professional development and career growth are promoted by establishing objectives and milestones with teammates and supervisors to provide clear and challenging direction for the success of every member of our team and our customers.
We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented and proactive, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Must be able think outside the box to get things done, and have a creative problem solving mind.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following items:
- Manage the needs of VIP client orders and service requirements
- Screening incoming client phone calls and understanding how to prioritize them
- Returning phone calls in similar manner
- Organize and coordinate daily task for customer requests and orders
- Follow up with all outstanding items on a day to day basis of customer’s outstanding orders placed
- Respond to all queries of customer’s emails
- Prioritize daily responses and follow up procedures for customer’s needs
- Oversee purchasing procedure for president’s customers
- Complete and manage all the president’s prospectus’
- Complete all items tasked by the president on the day assigned
- Customer Service
- Maintaining awareness of all open issues of VIP customers
- Following up and knowing the progress of all open client issues
- Calling vendors and checking product availability and pricing
- Corresponding with customers via email and/or calling for follow up on items received
- Processing sales orders
If you are interested in the position, introduce yourself by sending a resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Executive Assistant Position".
Position: Warehouse Assistant
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
Overview: The primary focus of the warehouse assistant role is to insure inventory accuracy as it moves through different channels. Other key components are maintaining an organized warehouse space, complete and accurate record keeping and timely communication with associated parties
- Multi tasking
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Previous PC or MAC experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Receiving of all inventory deliveries
- Repair stations or vendor RTV
- Customer returns
- Enter remarks on customer returns for condition
- All items tagged organized on appropriate shelves
- Vender returns
- Process RTVs for shipment
- SME outbound shipments
- COGs for repair
- Daily cleaning and organization of the warehouse and other stock areas
- Cycle counts
- Support needs of sales team
- Assist with RSPE clinics
- Monitor warehouse supply levels,
- Submit request when needed
- Daily maintenance of the demo room
If you are interested in the position, introduce yourself by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Warehouse Assistant Position".
Position: Social Media and eCommerce Marketing Assistant
Do you have a passion for audio engineering and/or recording? Do you have an interest in developing marketing skills?
RSPE seeks an individual to assist in social media and ecommerce marketing activities. We are looking for an individual who is detail-oriented and proactive, with excellent communication skills. They must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. Must have a creative problem solving mind.
- Perform website reviews (price confirmation, product descriptions, and photography)
- Craft / edit product descriptions
- Photograph and edit product images
- Assist in social media and email marketing efforts
- Assist with various forms of promotional activities
- Review video content
- Tracking and measuring analytics
- Effective Written Communication
- Experience in audio engineering and/or recording
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good sense of humor
- General understanding of marketing/promotional practices:
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
If you are interested in the position, introduce yourself by sending a resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Marketing Assistant Position".