Dolby Atmos Home Theater RMU - Dell / Windows With MADI
This Certified Dolby Atmos Home Theater Rendering and Mastering Unit (RMU) gives your studio the power to Create, Edit, Mix, Master and Deliver Dolby Atmos content. This professionally assembled and certified system features a Windows / Dell workstation, Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite, and RME HDSPe MADI Connections.
The Dolby Atmos Home Theater RMU is professionally assembled and certified to provide audio professionals all the tools needed to create, edit, mix, and master high-quality Dolby Atmos content for Blu-ray and Digital Delivery. This Windows / Dell based RMU comes preinstalled with the Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite, and is rigorously bench tested with high density Dolby files to ensure each system is fully capable of professional Atmos workflow at maximum capacity. By utilizing MADI point to point connections, this system ensures your workflow is simplified and troubleshooting is greatly reduced, especially under the pressure of a fast paced production environment.
The Dolby Atmos Home Theater RMU is based on the same powerful tools used for creating theatrical soundtracks, so audio professionals can now deliver the Dolby Atmos experience in just about any medium, including episodic television, Blu-ray™, music streaming, gaming, and VR.
Atmos Mastering Suite includes one copy of Dolby Atmos HT-RMU Rendering and Mastering Software (Mac & Windows), three copies of Dolby Atmos Production Suite (Mac only) and Dolby Atmos Conversion tool.
The Dolby Atmos Home Theater RMU System includes:
- Dell / Dolby RMU professionally assembled and certified by RSPE Audio
- (2) RME HDSPe MADI Cards
- RME TCO-HDSP Sync Card
- (3) Dolby Atmos Production Suite Software Licenses
- Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Software
- Dolby Atmos Renderer
- Dolby Atmos Conversion Tool
- Dolby Renderer Send plug-in (Mac Only)
- Dolby Renderer Return plugin (Mac only)
- Dolby Atmos Renderer Remote application
- Dolby Audio Bridge (Mac only)
- Dolby Atmos Panner plug-in (Mac only)
- Dolby Atmos Music Panner plug-in (Mac only)
- Dolby Atmos VR panner plugins (Mac only)
- Dolby Atmos VR Transcoder (Mac only)
- DAW Session templates (Mac only)
Do I need the Dolby RMU to run Dolby Mastering Suite? Learn more at "Demystifying Dolby Atmos"
Dolby Atmos Mastering Suite Key Features:
- Allows a user to run their own Home Theater RMU on approved hardware, for the ultimate in Dolby Atmos mastering workflow
- Master high-value content for Blu-ray and digital delivery, without any restrictions caused by rendering on the same computer as you DAW
- Work with multiple source/recorder machines for ultimate flexibility, and with any existing Dolby Atmos panning client
- Includes 3 copies of the Dolby Atmos Production Suite, to enable edit and pre-mix rooms that feed into a main mix room
- Dolby Atmos Renderer: Run the Renderer software for home theater on a supported CPU for the full power of a Dolby Atmos mastering workflow.
- Re-render output matrix: Create all your channel-based deliverables from your Dolby Atmos mix.
- Dolby Atmos Panner plug-in: Position audio objects in a 3D space and set playback metadata.
- Dolby Atmos Monitor: Get visual feedback about your mix with input metering, output metering, and a 3D room view.
RSPE is your Dolby Atmos Certified Dealer for Sales, Upgrade And Installation. Call or Chat RSPE, we can help your studio make the upgrade to Dolby Atmos.