Focusrite RedNet D64R - 64 Channel MADI I/O
64 x 64 MADI I/O for Dante audio-over-IP systems
Focusrite RedNet D64R is a 1U, 64x64 MADI interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet D64R is the ideal choice for providing MADI I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
MADI connectivity is provided in the form of coax through two rear-panel BNC connectors, as well as optical through an SC-Duplex connector. Word Clock I/O allows RedNet D64R to provide clock to external equipment, or alternatively to sync the Dante network to an external clock. The word clock input can additionally be used as the sync source for the unit's sample rate converters, allowing asynchronous operation between the network and the MADI domains. Front panel status LEDs provide visual feedback of signal presence, SRC status, PSU status and more.
Rednet HD32R Features
- 64x64 MADI I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling ratesInput and output sample rate converters
- AES10 and AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Multi-mode optical MADI transceiver with Single-mode available on request
- Simultaneous optical and coaxial output
- Word Clock I/O for increased flexibility
- Auto MADI input switching mode: when selected, input will favor optical, and quickly switch to coaxial if optical input is lost
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
Leveraging the flexibility of Dante™, Focusrite's audio-over-IP devices deliver a modular approach to building up your audio solution, whether for Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio. The range includes our finest remote-controlled mic pres, best conversion and a wide selection of PC interfacing options.
RedNet interfaces offer a selection of dedicated audio-over-IP interfaces including MADI, AES3, analog, remote mic pres, and include options for redundant power supplies and network connections. Red interfaces offer an all-in-one audio solution including 32x32 of Dante I/O combined with Pro Tools | HD™ connectivity and the latest Thunderbolt interfacing technology. Many of our interfaces are also AES67 compliant; please visit a product page for further information.
All of our audio-over-IP devices are compatible with a standard layer-3 IP network; in fact it's likely that nearly every facility already has a compatible infrastructure. Just add Ethernet cable and a network switch to build up your audio network
Key Dante Features:
- Up to 512 channels I/O of Focusrite quality sound over a single Ethernet link at near zero-latency
- Reliable and scalable, robust digital audio networking for the studio
- 24-bit operation at up to 192kHz sampling rate (including 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz)
- PCIe card sends up to 128 inputs and 128 outputs to host computer at up to 96kHz
- Proven Dante networking technology uses standard networking components
- JetPLLTM technology provides ultra-low jitter in all I/O units
- Units are hot-swappable, detected and conﬁ gured automatically on plug-in
- DVS software is included with RedNet 1, 2, 3 and 4 units
Rednet gives you reliable, scalable, robust digital audio networking. Call or chat with an RSPE representative for more in-depth information, or assistance configuring Focusrite RedNet Networking for your studio.