Focusrite RedNet HD32R - 32x32 Pro Tools | HD I/O
32 x 32 Pro Tools | HD Bridge for Dante audio-over-IP systems
Focusrite RedNet HD32R is a 1U, 32x32 Pro Tools | HD interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet HD32R is the ideal choice for integrating your Pro Tools HD system into a Dante networked I/O environment in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
A pair of DigiLink mini connectors allows RedNet HD32R to connect directly to any Pro Tools | HD system whether it's Native, HDX or even a legacy TDM system. Multiple RedNet HD32R units can be on the same Pro Tools system up to the maximum I/O channel count of Pro Tools, and Loop Sync I/O allows seamless integration with other Pro Tools interfaces such as HD I/O and Sync HD I/O.
Rednet HD32R Features
- 32x32 Pro Tools | HD I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Primary and Expansion DigiLink mini connections
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates
- AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O for increased flexibility and integration with other Pro Tools | HD hardware
- Comprehensive remote control and remote signal metering through RedNet Control
Leveraging the flexibility of Dante™, Focusrite's audio-over-IP devices deliver a modular approach to building up your audio solution, whether for Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio. The range includes our finest remote-controlled mic pres, best conversion and a wide selection of PC interfacing options.
RedNet interfaces offer a selection of dedicated audio-over-IP interfaces including MADI, AES3, analogue, remote mic pres, and include options for redundant power supplies and network connections. Red interfaces offer an all-in-one audio solution including 32x32 of Dante I/O combined with Pro Tools | HD™ connectivity and the latest Thunderbolt interfacing technology. Many of our interfaces are also AES67 compliant; please visit a product page for further information.
All of our audio-over-IP devices are compatible with a standard layer-3 IP network; in fact it's likely that nearly every facility already has a compatible infrastructure. Just add Ethernet cable and a network switch to build up your audio network
Key Dante Features:
- Up to 512 channels I/O of Focusrite quality sound over a single Ethernet link at near zero-latency
- Reliable and scalable, robust digital audio networking for the studio
- 24-bit operation at up to 192kHz sampling rate (including 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz)
- PCIe card sends up to 128 inputs and 128 outputs to host computer at up to 96kHz
- Proven Dante networking technology uses standard networking components
- JetPLLTM technology provides ultra-low jitter in all I/O units
- Units are hot-swappable, detected and conﬁ gured automatically on plug-in
- DVS software is included with RedNet 1, 2, 3 and 4 units
Rednet gives you reliable, scalable, robust digital audio networking. Call or chat with an RSPE representative for more in-depth information, or assistance configuring Focusrite RedNet Networking for your studio.