Guzauski-Swist GS-3a Active Studio Monitor Stereo System
With advanced DSP processing, the GS-3a system is easily configured for recording, mastering, and production studios..
The Guzauski-Swist GS-3a 3-way studio monitor system is designed for professionals to take the punishment of a tracking or writing session as well as provide the extreme accuracy and translation required for mixing. “No compromises.” That’s the Guzauski-Swist motto. The Guzauski-Swist GS-3a Studio Monitor Systems are a perfect example of quality craftsmanship and over 40 years of research and development.
The Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a Studio Monitor System consists of the finest state-of-the-art components currently available. Delivering accurate full bandwidth frequency response and wide dynamic capability are hallmarks of this system. The Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a studio monitor system’s innovative design minimizes ear fatigue while delivering superb sonic accuracy for near-field or mid-field monitoring. The Guzuaski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a Monitor System is available in a variety of configurations.
Available Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a Studio Monitor System Configurations:
- 2.0 – Entry level Guzauski-Swist system offers a 3-way stereo pair with pristine sound and accuracy
- 2.1 – 3-way stereo configuration with added 15” low end driver, the XED-15 sub woofer, delivering flawless sound
- 5.1 – The complete GS-3a Studio Monitor System for Surround Sound with optional GS-3ac center channel monitor and 2 XED-15 subwoofers
Guzauski-Swist GS-A3 Amplifier Module:
Produces over 3.5 kilowatts per stereo pair. The Class D power amplifier circuits utilized are approximately 85% efficient and produce much less heat than older Class AB circuit designs. You could roast a pig on the heat sinks required on an AB amplifier producing similar power output as the Guzauski-Swist GS-A3 Amplifier Module.
Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP Processing Module:
The Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP Processing Module is a primary component to the GS-3a System delivering the end user a high degree of room frequency compensation through its front end. The Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP Processing Module is shipped with a special PC Graphic User Interface (GUI) software application referred to in the software application as the “Guzauski-Swist DSP Processor GUI” or as the “G-S DSP “.
The Guzauski-Swist “G-S DSP” software application gives your computer user an option to control the unit from a remote PC. The Guzauski-Swist DSP “G-S DSP”, software application is designed to easily control and monitor the Guzauski-Swist GS-XD4080 DSP control module device, allowing the user to get the whole picture on one screen. Programs can be recalled and stored from and to your PCʼs hard drive, thus expanding the storage to become virtually limitless. The Guzauski-Swist DSP “G-S DSP” comes with a wide array of presets configured for precise integration into the acoustical environment in which it is installed.
Guzauski-Swist Audio Systems GS-3a Studio Monitor System specifications:
- 2 Cubic Foot Sealed Enclosure
- 12″ Woofer
- 3″ Dome Mid-range
- 1″ Dome Tweeter
- Freq. Response: 28Hz-18KHz +/- 2dB
- Inputs: Analog and Digital (AES)
- Size: 14.5″H x 23.5″W x 15.5″D
- Weight: 70 lbs
vAmp Chassis: 2U 18″ Deep
- Processor Chassis: 1U 14″ Deepv
- Current Draw: 12 Amps
Guzauski-Swist Studio Monitor system features:
- 12″ low resonance, long excursion driver in a sealed cabinet eliminating port turbulence noise
- 3″ Dome ATC mid range capable of high power handing and extended bandwidth which keeps the vocal frequency range away from crossover points
- 1″ Morel Soft dome Tweeter known for smooth and extended frequency response with exceptional power handling
- 3700 Watts of class D amplification in a separate rack chassis
- Rugged high current multi-pin Speakon™ connectors
- Enclosure design also allows both vertical and horizontal driver alignments
- Digital processor contains the very best AD/DA converters and analog components available today
- Integrated DSP with user definable room compensation equalization and delay
- AES Digital and analog inputs
The complete Guzauski-Swist GS-3a Studio Monitor System (2.0 Configuration) is comprised of the components listed below.
- Low Frequency Driver Enclosure
- Mid/High Frequency Driver Enclosure w/ Integrated Acoustical Decoupling System
- Mounting Bracket for Mid/High Frequency Enclosure
- GS-A3 Power Amplifier Module
- GS-XD4080 DSP Processor Module
- DB-25 Connector w/ XLR Breakout (1)
- 8-Pin Speakon Loudspeaker Cables (2)
- 4-Pin Speakon Mid & High Frequency Driver Wiring Harness (2)
Guzauski-Swist GS-3a Iso-Bracket System:
The Guzauski-Swist Iso-Mounting Bracket System (patent pending) is the result of countless hours “behind the console”, studio design and acoustic measurement. Larry Swist has designed many of the worlds finest and most notable recording facilities. Mick Guzauski can be found in the credits of countless hits and multi-platinum releases from the top labels around the globe. As Mick and Larry have been contributing to the professional audio and recording industry for over 40 years they have designed an innovative isolation system coupled with a bracket to deliver the ultimate monitoring experience while minimizing ear fatigue for those late nights and sessions that can go on for hours.
Guzuaski-Swist GS-3a Studio Monitor system crossover points:
- 3 kHz and 380Hz at 20dB/Octave
- Speaker Component Power Ratings:
- Tweeter = 350w @ 8 ohms
- Midrange = 200w @ 16 ohms
- Woofer = 1000w @ 4 ohms
Guzauski-Swist professional studio monitor and pro audio systems are made in the U.S.A. with no compromises. Guzauski-Swist pro audio systems, studio monitors and accessories are made with precision components and the highest quality of craftsmanship and design.