Millennia HV-316 Sixteen Channel Remote Dante Microphone Preamp
16 channel remote controllable Dante mic pre featuring pristine Millennia HV-3 microphone preamplifiers in a road-hardened 1U chassis. Also available with analog output option (+$745 per 8 ch of output)
The Millenia HV-316 is a 16-channel microphone preamplifier with Dante networking capability that’s remote‐controllable using the Millennia's AELogic software.
The HV‐316 is designed for applications that include live touring racks, scoring stages, remote recording trucks, large studio complexes, sampler houses, hot‐rack installs, concert halls, outdoor facilities, schools and networked music venues, and environmental recording (12-volt battery operation).
The aluminum chassis houses 16 channels of Millennia HV‐3 mic preamps with simultaneous analog and Dante 32‐bit/192 kHz Ethernet outputs. Other digital audio output options are planned, including USB and MADI.
Millennia remote mic preamps (HV‐3R and HV‐316) can operate together on a single Ethernet network with up to 256 redundant audio channels.
Remote control functions include gain, polarity, pad, mute, channel linking, high‐pass filter, and selectable true‐DC ribbon or phantom paths on every channel. Also onboard are new generation AKM 192kHz A‐D converters, femto‐clock, multi‐paralleled for high dynamic range performance. All internal processing is achieved via a generic ”Beagle Green” plug‐and‐play ARM processor designed for non‐obsolescence and easy field replacement.
Redundant (dual) powering means that if one power source fails, the other source continues operating without audio dropout or glitch. There’s also a hardware MIDI input for third‐party compatibilities. It’s also available short‐loaded as an 8‐channel unit.
Millennia HV-316 Features:
- 16 channels of pristine Millennia HV-3 microphone preamplifiers in a road-hardened 1U chassis
- Effortless, vividly realistic, dynamically uniform HV-3 musical performance
- Dante network output standard -- analog output option.
- Both 12VDC (battery) and 80-264VAC worldwide powering
- Redundant power supply capability for fail-safe, glitch-free operation
- Paralleled next-generation AKM A-to-D conversion assuring >120dB dynamic range
- Designed for ultra-high-temperature continuous operation (65C / 150F)
- RF “pi filter” shielding provided on analog and digital feeds, destroys mobile interference
- Control up to 256 channels at once via Dante Ethernet.
- +34dBu input headroom for use in the most extreme audio environments
- Matched discrete-octet transistor gain topology, the classic Millennia HV-3 double-balanced circuit
- Ælogic Windows third-generation software offers total control for both HV-316 and HV-3R on the same network
- High-definition meters, grouping, linking, scene management, temperature monitoring
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 10 PPM (< .001%)
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage (analog output option) drives 1000-foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- All channels matched to 0.08 dB
- Advanced power supply rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation
- Aluminum 16-gauge rack chassis, ultra-lightweight, just 10 pounds
- Gorgeous NC-machined and hand-polished front-panel billet aluminum
- Lovingly hand-built and quality-assured in Northern California USA