Moog One 16-Voice Analog Synthesizer61-Key, 16-Voice Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer from Moog.
Moog One is the ultimate Moog synthesizer - a tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth designed to inspire imagination, stimulate creativity, and unlock portals to vast new realms of sonic potential. Available in 8-voice and 16-voice configurations, Moog One’s polyphonic sound engine is built on the most powerful synthesizer architecture ever employed by a Moog instrument. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 newly-designed analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes. To deliver an infinitely inspiring performance experience, each of the three timbres can be easily split or layered across Moog One’s expressive 61-note keyboard, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library--including a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide®.
Secured in a hand-finished Ash cabinet and aluminum enclosure, Moog One’s front panel is equipped with 73 knobs and 144 buttons, inviting physical connection with every sound shaping and performance control. Extended functionality is easily accessed via a per-module “More” button that brings additional parameters into focus using the Moog One center-panel LCD to ensure the most transparent and expedient sound creation experience possible.
Moog One is an unprecedented conduit for the expression of your own creative voice. Sculpt, shape, and transform your own sound with nearly infinite possibilities.
Moog One 8-Voice Features
- 16 voice polyphony
- 3 VCOs per voice with waveshape mixing and OLED displays
- Unison Mode (up to 48 Oscillators on a 16-voice instrument)
- 2 filters per voice with filter mixing (2x Multimode State Variable filters that function as a single filter, and a classic low pass / high pass Moog Ladder filter)
- 3 DAHDSR envelopes per voice with user-definable curves
- 3-part multitimbrality
- Sequencer and arpeggiator per timbre
- Chord memory
- Dual source noise generator with dedicated envelope
- Mixer with external audio input
- Ring modulation with selectable routing
- Oscillator FM and Hard Sync with selectable routing
- 4 assignable LFOs
- Premium 61-note Fatar TP-8S with velocity and aftertouch
- Assignable pressure-sensing X/Y pad
- Digital Effects (Synth and Master Bus)
- Eventide® reverbs
- Selectable glide types
- USB and DIN MIDI
- Save, categorize, and recall tens of thousands of presets
- Create performance sets to make up to 64 presets accessible at the push of a button
Triangle Core Oscillators
Each Moog One voice employs three newly developed triangle core analog VCOs. The output of each oscillator is a user-defined mix of the selectable triangle / sawtooth wave, plus a variable-width pulse wave. Expanding beyond traditional oscillator designs, the rise/fall time of the triangle wave and the reset phase of the sawtooth wave can be shaped and modulated to create to a rich palette of classic analog tones. Blending the tri/saw and pulse waves together opens new dimensions of harmonic freedom, creating complex waveforms not typically found in analog synthesizers. The Moog One oscillator section is also equipped with hard sync, analog ring modulation, and FM for boundless analog sound generation.
Source Noise Generator
Each Moog One voice includes an advanced dual-source analog noise generator that allows different colors of noise to be selected and mixed, while and dynamically articulated utilizing the dedicated noise envelope generator. This unique module is a powerful tool for adding percussive attacks, breath, or full-body impact to a sound.
Moog One offers a flexible analog mixer, providing volume controls and filter routing selections for each oscillator, noise generator, ring modulator, and external audio input -- sound sources can be shaped by different filters independently, or at the same time.