Non-Lethal Applications Video Slave 4
Video Slave 4 gives you seamless playback of movies in sync to MIDI Timecode, compatible with all major DAWs and video codecs.
Video Slave 4 is a state-of-the-art synchronized video player that gives you seamless playback of movies in sync to MIDI Timecode, compatible with all major DAWs and video codecs.
Non-Lethal Applications Video Slave 4 is the industry standard application for synchronized movie playback for your DAW. Let your DAW handle the audio and use Video Slave do what it is best at and do all the heavy lifting with video effortlessly. Our video engine supports a wide range of video codecs and containers so you don't need to worry about platform-specific video anymore and can focus on the creative process. Video Slave's feature set is designed for composers and audio professionals alike.
Video Slave 4 key features:
- Synchronized movie playback - works with all major DAWs
- Custom playback engine with GPU-supported rendering - works with all common video codecs
- Support for movies in the MXF container (Op1A and OpAtom) - PRO ONLY
- Video Device Support with Unrivaled Flexibility supports a range of Blackmagic/AJA devices with output resolutions up to 4K - PRO ONLY Standard support 1080p
- Customizable Movie Export allows you to select output options of video and audio codec, include or remove audio tracks, and export range.
- Flexible Overlays, enabling the superimposition of all types of visual cues over the picture
- Professional audio capabilities allow Video Slave to playback all audio tracks a movie contains with up to 8 channels per track
- Powerful Video Slave timeline can contain several timelines, and each timeline can hold several video and audio tracks