PMC Loudspeakers 7.1.4 IB1S-AIII Dolby Atmos Monitoring System
Full Dolby Atmos immersive monitoring system including 1 x Pair of PMC IB1S-AIII Active Monitors (L/R), 1 x PMC IB1SACIII (C), 4 x PMC Twotwo.SUB2 Active Subwoofers, 8 x ci45 surrounds and overheads, and 1 x Crown DCI 8 600D.
The PMC Loudspeakers 7.1.4 Immersive Audio Monitoring System contains all the speakers and amps you need to build an incredible sounding Dolby Atmos / immersive audio room.
PMC 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Monitoring System Includes:
- 1 x Pair of PMC IB1S-AIII Active Monitors (L/R)
- 1 x PMC IB1 SACIII (C)
- 4 x PMC Twotwo.SUB2 Active Subwoofer (S)
- 8 x ci45 custom install speakers (Surrounds/Overheads)
- 1 x Crown DCI 8 600D (Amp for ci45)
IB1S-AIII Three-Way Active Studio Monitors (L/R & C)
The IB1S-AIII offers reference level quality monitoring in a 3-way plug and play design. It is the ideal monitoring solution for discerning and highly critical professionals in small to medium sized control rooms for all applications including; recording, mixing, broadcast and post-production/mastering applications. No matter the material, whether it is the subtleties of vocal harmonies, strings, or extreme bottom end, their signature transparency and accuracy means that all critical decisions can be made instantly with complete confidence.
Precision soft dome HF & MF drivers provide ultra-high definition and an extremely wide, natural dispersion creating a vivid soundstage over a vast listening area and with PMC’s ATL bass loading technology teamed with its 10” carbon fibre LF piston driver provides identical dynamics and deep defined bass at all monitoring levels.
- 3-way, plug & play reference monitor
- High resolution, ultra low distortion
- Low fatigue with a flat response at all levels
- Vivid soundstage over a vast listening area
- Abundant headroom - PMC 600W Class D Amplification
- Balanced XLR input & level control (17dB-37dB)
PMC Loudspeakers twotwo Sub2 Active Subwoofer
The PMC Loudspeakers twotwo sub2 is a rigid, highly braced low-resonance cabinet, it delivers greater headroom and a more extensive dynamic response than the existing twotwo sub1. The sub2 is deployed to reproduce the LFE channel in surround setups, and is ideal where midfield performance levels are required in confined spaces, such as broadcast or post-production environments. Featuring PMC’s unique ATL™ bass-loading technology, and DSP-based filtering and bass management to extend bass output with negligible harmonic distortion, this is a sub with 400W of built-in Class-D amplification, producing controlled, reference-quality sound over a dynamic range from whisper-quiet to levels you feel as well as hear.
The long-throw bass driver - a flat piston composed of a carbon-fibre/Nomex® sandwich - is a bespoke PMC design that delivers an unparalleled transient response and potent performance for the speaker’s size when combined with the Advanced Transmission Line.
As well as the great sound and specification, there are a number of useful design features. Analogue and AES3 digital inputs are included, the latter accepting digital signals at sample rates from 32 to 192kHz.
Switching between the sources is carried out from the rear panel or the optional rc1 remote. A single parametric EQ is provided to assist with in-room alignment, and the digital input is also passed through to the sub’s analogue and digital outputs, allowing sub2 to be used as a high-end digital-to-analogue converter if required.
PMC Loudspeakers ci45 Custom Install Speaker
The ci45 is a custom install loudspeaker suited to larger spaces; it has all the speed and attack of the ci30, and produces greater image depth, bass extension and dynamism.
The PMC Loudspeakers ci45 custom install speaker features a slim profile and compact form factor, perfect for in-ceiling, in-wall or on-wall mounting. Featuring a 5.25" LT™ (long-throw) bass driver and 1" soft dome tweeter, it out-performs speakers twice its size, making it ideal for surround channels, Dolby Atmos® and stereo in smaller rooms.
Crown DCI 8 600D - 8-Channel Amplifier with Dante
DriveCore™ Install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore™ technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
DCI 8 600D Features
- 600W 8-channel configuration – all in a 2 Rack Unit form factor. More channels in one box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you the utmost in installation flexibility./li>
- Save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70Vrms or 100Vrms. With no need for a step-up transformer at the output, the DCi produces higher audio quality much more efficiently.
- Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or literally hundreds of speakers in high-Z mode (70Vrms or100Vrms). This means better design flexibility since DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Unlike amps from other manufacturers, the DCi Series channels are bridgeable – even in 100Vrms mode – which means even more adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
- Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can easily turn it on and off.
- Highly efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the most heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
- The most advanced power supply in an installation amplifier delivers power more efficiently in almost any condition than anyone else, resulting in less power dissipated and less heat in your racks.