PMC Loudspeakers 7.1.4 twotwo.6 Dolby Atmos Monitoring System
Full Dolby Atmos immersive monitoring system including 1 x Pair of PMC twotwo.6 Active Monitors (L/R), 1 x PMC twotwo.6 (C) 2 x PMC Twotwo.SUB2 Active Subwoofer, 8 x ci30 surrounds and overheads, and 1 x Crown DCI 8 300D Amplifier.
The PMC Loudspeakers 7.1.4 Immersive Audio Monitoring System contains all the speakers and amps you need to build an incredible sounding Dolby Atmos / immersive audio room.
PMC 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Monitoring System Includes:
- 3 x PMC twotwo.6 Active Monitors (L/C/R)
- 2 x PMC Twotwo.SUB2 Active Subwoofer (S)
- 8 x ci30 Custom Install Speakers (Surrounds/Overheads)
- 1 x Crown DCI 8 300D (Amp for ci30)
twotwo.6 (L/R & C)
The PMC Loudspeakers twotwo.6 studio monitor is a mid-size, nearfield reference monitor that combines the same design quality and sophisticated digital signal processing as the smaller twotwo.5 monitor.
A larger Advanced Transmission Line labyrinth cabinet and 170mm (6.5”) bass driver gives the twotwo.6 a more extensive bass performance and higher SPLs.
Just like the rest of the twotwo range, the twotwo.6 sounds great in both vertical and horizontal orientation, without ever compromising on dynamics or frequency response. PMC’s class-leading connectivity means you can quickly and easily plug in any audio ¬– analog or digital (up to 192kHz) – and you’re ready to go: the onboard sample rate or A/D conversion will take care of the rest. No acoustic treatment in your room? No problem. The twotwo’s powerful DSP engine will also take care of driver response, EQ and crossover leaving you to stay focused on the music.
The twotwo.6 shares the same high-quality transparency and neutral balance as the rest of the range, and is an ideal monitor for use in medium-sized rooms where more power and dynamics are required.
- True compact reference monitors with ATL™ bass loading technology
- Class leading connectivity – both analogue & digital up to 192kHz
- Cutting edge, audiophile, high efficiency dual Class-D amplification
- Powerful DSP engine controlling driver response, crossover & EQ
- Versatile positioning – perfect in both vertical & horizontal orientation
- Precision drivers designed and built by PMC for dynamics & neutrality
PMC Loudspeakers twotwo Sub2 Active Subwoofer
The PMC Loudspeakers twotwo sub2 is a rigid, highly braced low-resonance cabinet, it delivers greater headroom and a more extensive dynamic response than the existing twotwo sub1. The sub2 is deployed to reproduce the LFE channel in surround setups, and is ideal where midfield performance levels are required in confined spaces, such as broadcast or post-production environments. Featuring PMC’s unique ATL™ bass-loading technology, and DSP-based filtering and bass management to extend bass output with negligible harmonic distortion, this is a sub with 400W of built-in Class-D amplification, producing controlled, reference-quality sound over a dynamic range from whisper-quiet to levels you feel as well as hear.
The long-throw bass driver - a flat piston composed of a carbon-fibre/Nomex® sandwich - is a bespoke PMC design that delivers an unparalleled transient response and potent performance for the speaker’s size when combined with the Advanced Transmission Line.
As well as the great sound and specification, there are a number of useful design features. Analogue and AES3 digital inputs are included, the latter accepting digital signals at sample rates from 32 to 192kHz.
Switching between the sources is carried out from the rear panel or the optional rc1 remote. A single parametric EQ is provided to assist with in-room alignment, and the digital input is also passed through to the sub’s analogue and digital outputs, allowing sub2 to be used as a high-end digital-to-analogue converter if required.
PMC Loudspeakers ci30 Custom Install Speaker
The ci30 is a custom install loudspeaker, perfect for surround channels in a small-to-medium Dolby Atmos® mix room. Available with optional ci Series Sleeve for on-wall mounting applications (sold separately).
The PMC Loudspeakers ci30 custom install speaker is the smallest of the ci range, perfect for in-ceiling, in-wall or on-wall mounting. Featuring a 5.25" LT™ (long-throw) bass driver and 1" soft dome tweeter, it out-performs speakers twice its size, making it ideal for surround channels, Dolby Atmos® and stereo in smaller rooms.
Crown DCI 8 300D - 8-Channel Amplifier with Dante
DriveCore™ Install series amplifiers is a complete line of high performance installation amplifiers based on the proprietary DriveCore™ technology. DCi Series amplifiers are designed, engineered and manufactured to the industry’s highest quality standards, and provide system integrators with the advanced features and flexibility required for challenging 21st century installed sound applications. Versatile, compact and highly energy-efficient, DCi Series amplifiers continue the unbroken Crown tradition of leadership in professional and commercial power amplifier technology.
DCI 8 300D Features
- 300W 8-channel configuration – all in a 2 Rack Unit form factor. More channels in one box allow smaller infrastructure rooms that can reduce operational costs while giving you the utmost in installation flexibility./li>
- Save money by using smaller gauge wiring to drive the speakers using either 70Vrms or 100Vrms. With no need for a step-up transformer at the output, the DCi produces higher audio quality much more efficiently.
- Drive either one or two speakers in low-Z mode, or literally hundreds of speakers in high-Z mode (70Vrms or100Vrms). This means better design flexibility since DCi powers all loads on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Unlike amps from other manufacturers, the DCi Series channels are bridgeable – even in 100Vrms mode – which means even more adaptability for higher power applications such as subwoofers.
- Save power by integrating the amplifier into a control system so you can easily turn it on and off.
- Highly efficient internal cooling fans provide airflow to the most heat-generating parts. Incorporating the fans into the amplifier brick design maximizes cooling while minimizing wasted energy and noise.
- The most advanced power supply in an installation amplifier delivers power more efficiently in almost any condition than anyone else, resulting in less power dissipated and less heat in your racks.