A simple, easy to install, compact, professional recording indicator designed to fit in tight spots.
The Punchlight DLI is similar to the PunchLight GLi and Punchlight MIDI, in that it automatically switches on an external light unit such as the RECORDING Display, RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Ring or RECORDING Lamp. It has front panel LED status indication - recording or record ready. Two light units can be controlled simultaneously; the third output is a dedicated connection for the Studio Display XT2 or SD2 (second generation). The PunchLight DLi is connected via USB to a computer (PC or Mac) in your studio and the USB cable and 12V power supply is included.
Punchlight DLi Features.
- Automatically indicates recording and record ready/preroll
and power supply unit for two an external light (RECORDING Display,
RECORDING PlexSign, RECORDING Lamp or RECORDING Ring)
- Output for one Studio Display XT2 or SD2 (2nd generation)
- MAC or PC compatible
- Connects directly to USB
- Easy installation
- LED indication of status on front panel
- Size - 55 x 73 x 24mm (2,16" x 2,87" x 0,95")
- Removable standard USB cable included (can be longer if USB extension cables are used)
- 12V power supply included
Call or chat with an RSPE
representative for more in-depth information, or assistance configuring a
Punchlight Recording Accessory in your studio.