Save even more when you package your UA hardware with a custom Plug-in bundle from RSPE Audio!
Save up to $399!
Save up to $648!
Save up to $1,245!
Save up to $2,140!
Save up to $11,836!
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3-Powered Audio Interface
Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and UAD Effect Plug-ins
The Univeral Audio Arrow is a portable Thunderbolt-3 audio interface that features class-leading UA conversion,two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects. Arrow puts album-quality recording on your desktop.
The Arrow is a compact 2x4 interface that starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA’s flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Arrow’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after preamps. These include the bundled 610-B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve and API, as well as guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors.*
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Arrow’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Arrow’s Console software, and it physically reconfigures Arrow’s impedance — so you can tap into the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Key Features
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall,Fender, and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
Includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD Powered Plug-Ins Bundle*
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ Legacy
- Pultec Pro EQ Legacy
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176LN Compressor Legacy
- UA 1176SE Compressor Legacy
* Arrow includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” software bundle.
Arrow is the world’s first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results. For more information, call or chat with an RSPE representative.