Antelope Audio Galaxy 64 Synergy Core - 64-Channel AD/DA, HDX, Dante, and Thunderbolt 3 Interface
All-in-one Audio Interface featuring 64 channels of analog I/O, Thunderbolt 3, Dante, HDX and Onboard DSP processing, equipped to handle all audio going in and out of your production facility or live sound rig.
Antelope Audio Galaxy 64 Synergy Core is a high-end recording system that connects your entire studio within a 2U rack space while providing high-fidelity audio and onboard effects processing for your most demanding projects. With Dante, HDX and Thunderbolt connectivity, the world’s first 64-channel AD/DA converter offers unbeatable flexibility when moving sound around your high-profile production facility, live stage, broadcast, or other enterprise applications.
Galaxy 64 Synergy Core Features
- 12x DSP + 2x FPGA Synergy Core low-latency effects and audio engine processors
- Improved AD/DA conversion – up to 130dB DNR, on par with Orion Studio Synergy Core
- 64 channels of analog inputs over 8 x D-SUB 25
- 64 channels of analog outputs over 8 x D-SUB 25
- 2 Dante ports - audio over IP - up to 64 channels
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports - up to 64 channels
- 4 HDX ports for Pro Tools integration - up to 128 channels
- Support for new Synergy Core-exclusive effects like Auto-Tune Synergy, Opto-2A, MES-432C, Comp-4K-Bus and others
- Daisy-chain support over Dante, Thunderbolt 3 & Optical MADI
Synergy Core Technology
Galaxy 64 is a Synergy Core interface that runs ARM DSP + FPGA chips in custom configurations to process tens of input/output audio streams and hundreds of low-latency studio effects without burdening your computer. With 12x ARM DSP + 2x FPGA units on-board, a single Galaxy 64 can handle large sessions with hundreds of FX instances applied per each individual channel.
Designed for recording, post-production, live events, broadcast, large-scale scoring recordings, and the enterprise sector, Galaxy 64 fits 64 channels of all-encompassing connectivity, cutting-edge signal processing and rock-solid reliability inside a single 2U rackmount unit.
Made for Critical Listening
Galaxy 64 employs high-quality converters providing the lowest Total Harmonic Distortion and Signal-To-Noise ratio in units of its kind. It also boasts a generous 124dB of dynamic range on the AD stage, 128dB at the DA stage and 130dB at the monitor outputs. The converters achieve precise and transparent conversion with accurate transient reproduction. The Galaxy 64 does not require external converters for monitoring and facilitates critical listening without added coloration by virtue of its mastering-grade monitor outputs.