Antelope Audio Isochrone 10MX Rubidium Atomic Word Clock
A no-compromise, high precision, laboratory-grade atomic master clock for audio and video equipment
The Antelope 10MX Atomic Clock is the newest and the premier member of the Isochrone family. It features technologies from two of Antelope's legendary products. The atomic precision of the 10M and the sophisticated jitter-management algorithm of Trinity are combined in a futuristic, 1U rack space enclosure, providing the world's most stable and musical clocking.
10MX is a fusion of proven technologies and contemporary industrial design, where no compromises are allowed and both build-quality, and performance-excellence are top priority. The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is an epiphany of more than 20 years’ expertise in the digital audio world, bringing out the clarity, depth, width and 3-dimensionality distinctive of the analog sound.
10MX is perfectly suited for recording, mixing and mastering environments. Its form factor, occupying only 1U of rack space, makes it ideal for live sound application where rack slots are precious commodity.
The multiple atomic outputs allow up to 10 devices to be clocked simultaneously over BNC outputs of 10MHz. The unit can also be used as a master clock with 4 outputs, supporting the outstanding sampling rate of up to 768 kHz via BNC. Two more clocking outputs are available via AES and two via S/PDIF.
The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is equally easy manageable either from the front panel or the intuitive software control panel available for OS X and Windows, connecting via a USB port.
Antelope Audio Isochrone 10MX Rubidium Atomic Clock unique features:
- Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.05 ppb (parts per BILLION)
- 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFCTM ), employing 64-bit DSP
- Perfect match for Antelope OCX, OCX-V, and Trinity clocks
Antelope Audio Isochrone 10MX Rubidium Atomic Clock key features:
- Master clocking up to 768 kHz over 4 WC
- 2 x S/PDIF and 2 x AES/EBU master clocking outputs up to 192 kHz
- Atomic clocking compatible with any device that accepts 10MHz reference
- Utmost ease of operation, just connect it and power it on
- PC/Mac connection via USB, allowing remote control and firmware upgrades
- Intuitive Software Control Panel
- Extremely sturdy mechanical construction
The Antelope Audio Isochrone 10MX is an indispensable tool for discerning audio professionals who will spare no expense to achieve the highest resolution, analog-quality sound for digital recording. Call RSPE today and speak with a representative, or chat online.