Burl Audio B26 Orca Control Room Monitor
The Burl B26 ORCA is an all-analog monitor controller featuring 3 stereo mix inputs, 2 stereo tape return inputs, RCA stereo input, and 2 stereo speaker outputs.
The Burl Audio B26 ORCA Control Room Monitor utilizes the same analog, all discrete circuit path philosophy as other BURL AUDIO products with an emphasis on the ultimate in sonic transparency and 3D stereo imaging.
Now with BURL NextGen Analog circuitry, the B26 ORCA sounds better than ever. Featuring the NEW BOPA10 and BOPA8 op amps, the B26 will deliver tighter bass and higher definition throughout the audio spectrum. Instruments and mixes have a more 3D sound, with wider stereo image and even more depth while preserving the original shape and harmonic balance of the source. If you thought the current BURL Audio products sounded great, these new analog designs are sure to blow your mind.
Burl B26 Orca Features
- Direct coupled, discrete, class-A signal path
- 3 stereo mix inputs, 2 stereo tape return inputs, RCA stereo input
- 2 stereo speaker outputs
- Audiophile 0.1% matched resistor, stepped attenuator for control room level
- Independent studio/phones send and level
- External meter output
- Control room and studio headphone outputs
- BURL NextGen Analog circuit