Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-channel Compact Mixer
The Mackie 1202VLZ4 Mixer, it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a
ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate
The 12-channel 1202VLZ4 features the proven performance of Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra-compact design, perfect for professional applications with a lower input need.
From every input to every output, the 1202VLZ4 gives you the industry-proven performance you expect from a VLZ mixer.
And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 1202VLZ4 offers a true step-up in flexibility and performance that's ideal for your professional application.
Mackie 1202VLZ4 Key Features
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie’s signature high-headroom,
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20 Hz – 50 kHz)
- Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz, 12 kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo
- ALT ¾ stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room/ phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary control-resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient
“at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using an optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
VLZ4 Multi-Channel Compact Mixers
A legend in compact mixer design,
performance and durability, Mackie VLZ is the original no-nonsense mixer
series. Offering more bang for your buck, the redesigned VLZ4 line now includes
Mackie's industry-proven Onyx preamps for crystal-clear sonic clarity. The
comprehensive VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set,
high-headroom/low-noise design and "Built-Like-A-Tank" construction
that created an industry more than 20 years ago. From every input to every
output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and
The new VLZ4's feature a sleek black
powder coat finish and cockpit-inspired controls. Colorful high-contrast knobs
optimizes the VLZ4's usability in low-light scenarios as well as feature a
radical, ergonomic taper that provides all the tactile control you need all
while keeping the mixer footprint as small as possible.
Built Like A Tank
Mackie VLZ4 mixers are truly
"Built Like A Tank." Show to show the VLZ4 is made to keep on working
no matter what gets thrown at it. Features like a nearly indestructible steel
wrap-around chassis and grime-resistant rotary sealed pots make the Mackie VLZ4
mixer a solid investment.
The comprehensive VLZ4 line offers
mixers of every channel count for every application. From the 402VLZ4 which is
perfect for desktop applications to the tour-ready 3204VLZ4 there is a VLZ4
mixer ready for any situation.
The Mackie brand is used on professional music and recording equipment, such as mixing consoles, loudspeakers, studio monitors and DAW control surfaces, digital recording equipment and more. Call or chat with a RSPE representative today for more information.