Sound Particles Energy Panner Plug-in
Powerful panner plug-in that uses the intensity of sound to control their movement around you. Compatible with a variety of formats – from stereo to Dolby Atmos Immersive.
Sound Particles Energy Panner uses the intensity of a sound to control its movement, enabling artists to add dynamic depth to their panning techniques without any effort or additional routing.This unique audio plugin makes panning easier than ever, by applying movement to your sounds using compressor-type parameters to the level of the audio signal.
Designed to be simple and quick to use, Energy Panner has two different modes of operation — Pan and Sliding — enabling sound designers and music producers to use this new approach to panning in several different ways. Whether to add motion to sound effects or to creatively mix instruments, this audio plugin will change the way you think about the sound around you.
Energy Panner brings the most innovative panning solution to your DAW. Allows you to move your sound around dynamically in a variety of reproduction formats — from stereo to surround 5.1 and 7.1, to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2, Ambisonics up to 3rd order, and Binaural.
Energy Panner Features
- Stereo, Immersive & Binaural Outputs - From stereo, 7.1, HOA to Binaural and Dolby Atmos, Energy Panner gives you several output options based on virtual microphones technology.
- Dynamic Movement - Easily set how the sounds will move. For instance, will they move from the speakers position to the centre or will they move clockwise starting from a custom position?
- Sidechain - Use external signals to control the effect of the plugin instead of using the track’s sound for this.
- Visualization Dome - Track every single movement the sounds are making through the main component of the plugin’s UI: the dome.
- Randomization - Running out of ideas? Don’t worry! The Energy Panner has a randomize option that outputs a new result each time you click it.
- Absolute Control - Energy Panner brings you all the options you need to have complete control over how the sounds are moving in the panoramic field.
Sound Intensity Controls Panning
With Energy Panner, the sound intensity controls the panner, creating movement that reacts to sound. Imagine drums moving at the beat, synth notes that move on attack, among many other behaviors. From music to audio post, from stereo to Dolby Atmos, Energy Panner is a plugin that you definitely want in your toolset.
The Pan mode is essentially a normal end-to-end particle-based panning. This type of panning effect changes the position of the sound source between two points (start point → end point) previously defined by you. Therefore, the greater the energy of the input signal the greater the shift from the starting point to the end point.
Whenever the audio signal reaches a certain level (threshold value), the sound source moves on a trajectory that you define. As opposed to pan mode, the sound source does not return to the starting point as soon as the signal level drops. The sound source will freeze that position until the audio signal exceeds the threshold value again, leading to a new shift of the sound source in the dome space.