Save even more when you package your UA hardware with a custom Plug-in bundle from RSPE Audio!
Save up to $399!
Save up to $648!
Save up to $1,245!
Save up to $2,140!
Save over $12,500!
Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack Core
16-channel MADI effects processor for realtime live sound mixing with 12 UAD plug-ins — Antares Auto-Tune Realtime, Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more.
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack is a 16-channel MADI effects processor for live sound engineers to craft their mixes using Realtime UAD Processing and industry-leading UAD plug-ins — including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime — right out of the box. Up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units can be combined for up to 64 channels of MADI signal processing. The system is controlled with a Mac computer via Thunderbolt and the Live Rack application, which is specifically designed for fast, easy, and safe operation during live shows. The Live Rack app is also optimized for touch control with a Mac-compatible touchscreen display.
UAD-2 Live Rack Key Features
- 16-channel MADI effects processor for live mixing w/ Realtime UAD QUAD Core Processing and UAD plug-ins
- Process with acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins while mixing live sound — including no latency pitch correction with Antares Auto-Tune Realtime
- Includes a suite of UAD plug-ins including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime, Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
- Allows use of any licensed UAD plug-in(s) in users’ UAD accounts*
- Combine 4 units for up to 64 channels of Optical MADI signal processing
- Store configuration Snapshot files for easy recall of all show settings
- Load Snapshot configurations via MIDI or Soundcraft Vi CUE function
- Connects to Soundcraft Vi consoles via Ethernet for Snapshot CUE control
- Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for Macs (for plug-in control only)
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
With its Realtime UAD QUAD Core Processing, UAD-2 Live Rack lets engineers enhance their live mixes with the world’s best analog emulations, courtesy of Universal Audio’s acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins library. This sleek 1U rackmount processor comes with a generous suite of UAD plug-ins, including legendary 1176 and Teletronix LA-2A compressors, and Pultec EQs. And existing UAD plug-in users can readily use their licensed UAD plug-ins with UAD-2 Live Rack.*
Also included with UAD-2 Live Rack is the Antares Auto-Tune Realtime plug-in. Legendary for its vocal enhancing and creative applications, genuine Antares Auto-Tuning can be used in real time for pitch correction and modern pop vocal effects.
Live Rack Application
With the Live Rack application, front-of-house engineers can take advantage of intuitive features such as drag and drop, copy and paste, keyboard navigation, plug-in zoom, and the ability to store and recall channel strip presets and/or complete setup configuration Snapshots. Designed for seamless operation in a live setting, the Live Rack app features large text and GUI elements making it easy to quickly tweak parameters.
The Live Rack app also features MIDI snapshot recall capabilities as well as networked software integration with select Soundcraft Vi consoles.
UAD-2 Live Rack includes professional, fail-safe features for reliable live sound use. Redundant internal power supplies ensure that UAD-2 Live Rack will continue to process audio if one power supply fails. If the Live Rack application or computer fails, or its Thunderbolt cable is disconnected, UAD-2 Live Rack will still process audio with the last known plug-in state intact. And with the Live Rack app in Safe mode, destructive setting changes are prevented during a live show.
UAD-2 Live Rack Core Included Plug-Ins
- Antares Auto-Tune Realtime
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy EQ
- Pultec Pro Legacy EQ
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
- UA RealVerb Pro
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
Bring the power of realtime UAD powered plug-ins to your live sound mixes with UAD-2 Live Rack! For more information, call or chat with an RSPE representative.