Universal Audio Apollo X
Apollo X allows music producers, project, and post-production studios to track and mix with world-beating A/D and D/A conversion, HEXA Core DSP processing, and
7.1 Surround Sound monitoring
Introducing Apollo X, Universal Audio's next generation Thunderbolt 3 audio interfaces, featuring elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, new HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing, Dual-Crystal clocking, Unison mic preamps, +24dBu operation, surround sound monitoring, and more. All in a sleek, expandable Thunderbolt 3 package for Mac and PC.
With the all-new, elite-class A/D and D/A conversion and HEXA Core UAD plug-in processing — Apollo X yeilds 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time — the Apollo X range is further distinguished by its ability to run Unison mic preamp models from Neve, Manley, API, Helios, and SSL,** plus selectable +24 dBu operating levels, and comprehensive Surround Sound monitoring support for 5.1 and 7.1 formats.†
Apollo X Features:
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion nearing the widest dynamic range and lowest signal to noise available — at any price
- Powerful HEXA Core processing, featuring 6 UAD DSP processors, yielding 50% more DSP for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins in real time
- Near-zero latency through preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Fender, and more using Unison™ technology (Apollo x6, x8, x8p)
- Switchable +24 / +20 dBu operation for optimal connection with professional studio equipment
- Supported surround formats up to 7.1, complete with speaker calibration and fold-down
- Integrated Talkback microphone and built-in cues for easy communication and slating takes
- Included “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-ins: 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, legacy LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-R Classic Bass Amp, and more.