The Grace m908 Monitor Controller is a multi channel monitor controller designed for speaker systems up to 24 channels, from stereo to Dolby Atmos™ 22.2 and all formats in between. Built on our legacy of reference audio design, the m908’s audio performance delivers impeccable clarity and detail. Our latest generation AD / DA converters provide incredible dynamic range and resolution, while all new analog circuitry is designed to be effortlessly transparent and musical.
The m908 system consists of a mainframe audio control unit, remote control unit, and a power supply with dual-redundant universal input power modules. The remote control is based on our m905 stereo monitor controller, but scaled up to accommodate added features and playback channel count.
Standard features include a total of 68 digital input channels via AES3, TOSLINK, S/PDIF, ADAT Lightpipe, and USB2. Outputs include 16 balanced analog output channels and 24 digital output channels. Up to 16 channels of analog inputs are available with the addition of our optional 8 channel ADC modules, and an additional option module slot provides up to 32 additional digital I/O channels via Dante™ or DigiLink™.
Up to 24 input channels can be received simultaneously and routed to the 24 channel processor, and sample rates of up to 192kHz / 24bit are supported. A powerful DSP section allows for room correction EQ on every channel, comprehensive bass management features, and individual channel delay.
The m908 is a fully self contained plug and play monitor controller, with a full complement of monitoring features including cue channels, built in talkback mic, mono, mute and dim controls, and an exhaustive list of functions relating to surround and immersive playback systems. It is designed to enable professionals and facilities to update their workflows for immersive audio playback with a minimum of effort and cost.
Grace m908 Features:
- Grace's latest generation of AD and DA converters, 4th generation s-Lock pll for vanishingly low jitter
- Powerful DSP processor for high resolution volume control, bass management, channel delay and dowmixing
- Up to 24 channels* for immersive surround formats such as ATMOS™, DTS:X™ and Auro 3D™
- Manage playback systems from mono through 22.2
- Full bass management capability
- 16 User definable input sources
- Summing of up to 3 input sources
- Channel level and delay calibration
- Comprehensive downmix control
- Analog 16 channel Out / AES3 24 channel I/O
- ADAT 16 channel In / USB 24 channel In
- AES3, S/PDIF, and TOSLINK Stereo In
- Optional Dante™ or DigiLink™ module for 24 channel I/O
- Optional ADC module for 8 or 16 channel analog Inputs**
- Powerful and ergonomic remote control unit for access to all system controls
- Built in SPL meter and pink noise source
- Dual redundant external power supply
- Reference quality headphone amplifier with cross-feed
- Flexible talkback system with built-in mic on remote control and mic input for external talkback mics
- Up to 3 stereo CUE outputs in addition to stereo headphone monitoring***